Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Break

My family's spring break just started today. I am on my way to CA to visit family, while my husband & kids stay home! I have the freezer stocked with meals, so I know they're eating at least one homemade meal a day. :) So, it'll be a week or so until I can post any new recipes...

In the meantime, here's something neat to share. I requested (and got) this mat for my recent 30th birthday. I've only had it a few weeks, but so far, I love it!! My feet don't hurt like they used to! They come in various sizes & colors. If you do a lot of standing in the kitchen (like me), you might want to look into this!


(This is not my kitchen, it's the picture from Amazon. It's the exact same one I have though.)

Here's the link!
(I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I'm just trying to share something I like)

1 comment:

  1. LOL... I was going to say WOW, nice kitchen! Glad you got a mat. I just spent my whole day in the church kitchen, and I'm pretty tired of standing :)

    ReplyDelete